Balmer Lawrie to focus on retail segment for grease and lubricants business division
With a market segment of 2.27 per cent presently, the company is aiming to penetrate the retail segment as margins were high as compared to industrial.
Inaugurating the renovated applications research laboratory of the company here today, Basu told reporters that presently the business division contributed around Rs 350 crore to Rs 400 crore of the overall revenue.
Basu said that total manufacturing volume presently was 10,000 metric tonnes, adding that plans were there to raise it to 30,000 to 40,000 mt.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- US authorities crackdown on Chinese birth tourism businesses, 20 charged
- Dun & Bradstreet, RBL Bank host 'SME Business Excellence Awards 2018' in Mumbai
- CORRECTED-Suu Kyi to investors: Myanmar is open for business
- Delhi Metro given grant of over Rs 400cr in Union Budget
- NRI businessman found dead in AP