Patient commits suicide in Maharastra
The man, Gokul Thorat, jumped from the fourth floor of the hospital building in MIDC area of Dombivili at around 6 am, they said.
A case of accidental death has been registered at the Manpada police station and further probe was underway, the police added.
According to hospital sources, the patient had been undergoing dialysis at the hospital.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Egyptian hospitals launch campaign to persuade parents to "say no to FGM"
- Police officer acted lawfully while shooting black man at Alabama mall: AG
- US continues to be watchful of China’s developing relationships: Top commander
- Cricket-Australia to manage return of Smith and Warner
- UPDATE 4-Arizona nurse pleads not guilty to raping disabled woman who gave birth