Son signs new long-term deal at Spurs
Tottenham Hotspur forward Son Heung-min has signed a new long-term contract until 2023, the Premier League club announced on Friday.
The 26-year-old South Korea international has netted 47 goals in 140 appearances for Mauricio Pochettino's side since his move from Bayer Leverkusen in 2015.
Ahead of the 2018-19 campaign with Spurs, Son will join the squad for the tour of the U.S. where they will compete in the International Champions Cup against AS Roma, Barcelona and AC Milan.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Ace shuttler Saina Nehwal looking forward to her biopic
- Grateful that audience looks forward to watching my films: Juhi Chawla
- REFILE-Soccer-Manchester United beat Leicester on Rashford's day
- UPDATE 1-Soccer-Manchester United beat Leicester on Rashford's day
- UPDATE 2-Soccer-Manchester United beat Leicester on Rashford's day