RIL stock at lifetime high; market cap surges past Rs 7 lakh cr
RIL stock rose by 2.23 per cent to close at Rs 1,128.55 on BSE today. During the day, it had surged 3.11 per cent to Rs 1,138.25.
TCS is the country's most valued firm with a market cap of Rs 7,64,164.46 crore, followed by RIL, HDFC Bank (Rs 5,78,899.21 crore), Hindustan Unilever Ltd (Rs 3,58,506.65 crore) and ITC (Rs 3,34,129.43 crore) in the top five order.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- DIARY-Emerging Markets Economic Events to March 29
- CORRECTED-GLOBAL MARKETS-Asia stocks quiet, dollar supported after upbeat U.S. jobs data
- Hong Kong stock market edges up ahead of Lunar New Year Holiday
- Lava enters key African markets with various smartphone offerings
- Powerful explosion in busy market in Somali capital: police