Injuries, some serious, after suspected knife attack on German bus - newspaper
Earlier, police in the state of Schleswig-Holstein, where Luebeck is located, tweeted that there was a major police deployment underway in the city.
At least 14 people were wounded, two of them seriously, in a suspected knife attack on a bus in the northern German city of Luebeck, the local Luebecker Nachrichten newspaper reported on Friday.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Vodafone Idea looking at capex deployment of Rs 200 bln in next 15 months
- Marine Reserve Battalions deployment in Gujarat under consideration: MoS
- Yemen's warring parties agree on first phase of redeployment -U.N.
- UPDATE 1-Yemen's warring parties agree on first phase of redeployment -U.N.
- UPDATE 2-Yemen's warring parties agree on initial redeployment -U.N.