Old man dies of heart attack on Airport
The passenger, Kannadasan, fainted soon after he entered the airport premises to board a domestic flight along with some members of his family, they said.
A doctor attached to the airport, who examined him, said he suffered a heart attack. He rendered preliminary medical assistance before rushing him to a hospital by an ambulance, airport officials said.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Death toll from devastating tornado in Cuba reaches six: Health officials
- Home Ministry closely monitoring situation in Kolkata: Officials
- Rapper 21 Savage arrested by US immigration officials
- Over 70 CCTV cameras in Erode Railway Station soon: Official
- Pema Khandu urges officials to step up efforts to tackle corruption