Russia sends Syrian refugee proposal to Washington after Helsinki summit - RIA
Trump and Putin met at a summit in Helsinki on Monday, although it is unknown what they discussed at a one-on-one meeting there.
Russia's Defence Ministry said on Friday it had sent detailed proposals to Washington on organising the return of refugees to Syria after agreements reached by President Vladimir Putin and his U.S. counterpart Donald Trump, the RIA news agency said.
Trump and Putin met at a summit in Helsinki on Monday, although it is unknown what they discussed at a one-on-one meeting there. The Defence Ministry said that over 1.7 million Syrian refugees would be able to return to Syria, RIA reported.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Rugby-England defence coach Mitchell warns against complacency
- Randle returns with 31 points as Pelicans drop Bulls
- US agrees to sell two state-of-the-art missile defence systems to Air India One
- Nick Jonas set to return for sequel of hit adventure film 'Jumanji'
- Nick Jonas returning to sequel of "Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle"