Mulayam Singh Yadav: BJP made farmer unhappy
Taking a dig at the BJP, Yadav claimed the members of thesaffron party are unhappy with the Yogi Aditynath led Uttar Pradesh government.
Mohammad Salim (CPM) mocked the government over its "unfulfilled promises".Reading out from the BJP's 2014 Lok Sabha manifesto,Salim said while Modi promised to bring back black money, "that has not happened. Instead, the Swiss banks have seen money from India rising by 50 per cent".
He also accused the government of siding with separatists for political purpose.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Arjun Kanungo praises his upcoming track 'House party'
- South African party EFF promises to nationalise mines in election manifesto
- BJP to invite 10 crore suggestions for party manifesto in Lok Sabha polls
- Rahul Gandhi's party creating hurdles in construction of Ram Temple: Amit Shah
- C'garh journalist covering BJP meet thrashed by partymen