Over 90% of complaints received disposed of: JK governor's admin
Since the imposition of the governor's rule on June 20, the state's Grievance Cell has received 5,901 complaints, an official spokesman said.
Over 90 per cent of the complaints received by Jammu and Kashmir Governor N N Vohra's administration since the imposition of his rule in the state have been disposed of or forwarded to quarters concerned.
The remaining 138 are under process, he added.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- NHRC notice to TN, police chief over complaints of sexual abuse of minor girls at shelter home
- Congress to file complaints over remarks targeting Priyanka Gandhi
- Congress mulls complaints over campaign against Priyanka to make politics safer for women
- VP expresses happiness Balajanasakhyam received blessings from Mahatma Gandhi
- Plea in HC for probing complaints against film director