Actor Mammootty meets Telangana minister Rama Rao, invites for award function
Startups entrepreneurship awards would be presented at the event to be organised by the Malayalee association in Telangana in association with the state government, an official release said.
Mammotty lauded the Telangana government's schemes, including input subsidy scheme for farmers, it said. Rao explained the programmes taken up by the Telangana government at Sabarimala with the help of Kerala government and also the help extended to Malayalees in Telangana, it added.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Central Government declares Students Islamic Movement of India (SIMI) as an 'unlawful association'
- China steps in to help Pakistan amid balance of payments crisis
- How HealthSoul is helping people make informed healthcare choices
- Technology helps rescue over 2,000 Telangana children in operation Muskan
- PM Modi pitches for Citizenship Bill during Bengal visit to 'help refugees'