Bajaj Electricals eyes larger pie of B2B market
The lighting products and consumer durables maker, which has has partnered with technology major Cisco, would continue to bid for the government's smart cities projects, besides other opportunities.
"We would be in the technologically advanced solution provider segment. It could be in the application of outdoor or it could be in the application of indoor. We would provide a complete solution," Bajaj Electricals President and Country Head - Luminaire segment, Raja Mukherjee told PTI.
"We aim to raise the level of infrastructure and technology by providing smart products, IoT lightings, EPC services, solar and IBMS solutions, which will certainly help in the development of the city and make sustainable living spaces for people," he added.
The B2B segment accounts for around 55 per cent of its overall revenues, which stood at Rs 4,716.39 crore in FY 2017-18.
"We want to enhance our market reach and penetration and would try to increase the contribution," he added.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- REIL Electricals delisting facilitated after Sebi exemptions
- India seeks German cooperation in smart cities and airports projects
- 225 bids for city gas license in 50 cities
- Ireland to hold education fairs in Indian cities
- Rs. 2919.55 crore approved for Safe City projects in eight metropolitan cities