JK govt seeks report on orders issued by depts without Cabinet approval
The order said all administrative secretaries were requested to bring to the notice of the GAD by 11:00 am on Monday all such orders which need to be regularised.
"It has been brought to the notice of the government that certain departments/HoDs (heads of departments) have in the recent past issued orders at their own level without approval of the Cabinet or the concurrence of the Finance Department wherever it was required. There is a need to examine such erroneous orders for their regularisation," an order issued by the General Administration Department (GAD) said.
"If, later on, it emanates that details of any order issued erroneously have not been brought to the notice of GAD, the administrative secretary concerned will be personally responsible for such action," the order said.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Trump reveals details of second summit with North Korean leader Kim
- Trump likely to visit UK in December as NATO announces next summit details
- Jitendra Singh informs Rajya Sabha about public grievances against govt departments
- Bomb threat forces Norwegian flight to return to Stockholm; details awaited
- US lawmakers seek full details of sting operation of fake university