Temperatures hover close to normal at most places in Punjab, Haryana
In Punjab, Amritsar registered a high of 34.3 degrees Celsius while Ludhiana and Patiala recorded a maximum of 35.1 degrees Celcius.
Rains or thundershowers are likely at many places in Haryana and Punjab over the next two days, according to the MeT forecast.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Normal rail traffic resumes on Hajipur-Bachhwara-Barauni section in Bihar
- 2018 was the fourth hottest year in recorded human history says UN report
- Earth's global surface temperatures in 2018 fourth warmest since 1880
- 1,196 swine flu cases recorded in Delhi
- Day-long shutdown over Citizenship Bill affects normal life in Nagaland