Japanese delegation holds discussions with Thane Municipal Commissioner: Bullet train
The discussion mainly centred around facilities to be provided at Thane station of the Mumbai-Ahmedabad high speed rail project, an official release of the Thane Municipal Corporation said.
The delegation was led by Shantaro Kawahara and comprised officials from Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), the main funding agency of the project.
R P Singh, Project Director of the National High Speed Rail Nigam, was also present.
The 500km route will have a dozen stations. Four of them - Mumbai, Thane, Virar and Boisar - fall in Maharashtra.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation introduces 'public refrigerators' to feed poor
- High-level BJP delegation to approach EC on West Bengal issues
- BJP delegation approaches EC alleging TMC govt not allowing party's political programmes in WB
- Minister Gehlot welcomes Australian Delegation, highlights action taken in disability Sector
- BJP leader confirms meeting between PM Modi and mining delegation tomorrow