Rains lash parts of Delhi
Areas under Lodhi Road, Ridge and Ayanagar recorded 17.6 mm, 14.8 mm and 0.3 mm of rainfall, respectively, during the same period.
Palam observatory, however, did not record any rainfall.
The maximum temperature in the national capital settled at 32.4 degrees Celsius, two notches below the season's average, while the minimum settled at 27.2 degrees, which is normal for this time of the year, the official said.
The Met office has forecast overcast skies along with the likelihood of one or two spells of moderate to heavy rains for tomorrow.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Over 4,000 urban cities declared ODF under Swachh Bharat Mission: Official
- 'Khadi Express' train to begin operations in next two months: KVIC
- Budget 2019-20: Tractors, two-wheeler segments could witness demand traction
- NBWs issued against two Pak Army officials in 26/11 terror attacks case
- It's shameful that govt officials acting as TMC cadres in WB: Adityanath