Suns send Dudley to Nets
The Suns receive forward Darrell Arthur in return, but are expected to waive Arthur following a contract buyout. Arthur is due $7.4 million for the upcoming season.
The second-round pick is for 2021 and reportedly is protected through No. 35, the latest in a haul of draft picks collected by the Nets.
Dudley, 33, joins his sixth team as he heads into his 13th season. He's a career .396 shooter from beyond the arc and has averaged 8.0 points, 3.3 rebounds and 1.6 assists over 788 career games.
Arthur, 30, has averaged 6.5 points and 3.5 rebounds in 503 career games with Memphis and Denver.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Children escape to countryside in Mongolia due to fear of harmful winter smog
- Rajya Sabha witnesses ruckus due to protests over Mamata-CBI dispute
- Iraq's Mosul rehabilation efforts stalled due to alleged corruption, ignorance
- Faceoff between traders and industrialists over toll tax in Jammu
- January spot power price jumps 4 pct on subdued demand