Kamal Nath skips no-confidence motion proceedings in LS
Congress spokesperson Narendra Saluja said, "Kamal Nath's priority is Madhya Pradesh and that is why he was here."
"He was busy in a scheduled meeting," Saluja said.
The state is scheduled to go to polls by the end of this year.
A discussion on the no-confidence motion, moved by the Telegu Desam Party against the Narendra Modi-led NDA government, is underway in the Lok Sabha.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- TDP to protest against Modi's visit to Andhra Pradesh tomorrow
- Himachal Pradesh to reduce power tariff from 75 paise per unit to 50 paise for irrigation: CM.
- Arunachal Pradesh to improve vastly with new, improved transport facilities: PM Modi
- PM inaugurates & lays foundation of projects worth Rs 4,000 crore in Arunachal Pradesh
- Ahead of PM Modi's visit, TDP highlights 'revengeful attitude' towards Andhra Pradesh