Maoists abduct migrant workers from private resort at Meppadi
Suspected Maoists allegedly abducted three migrant workers employed in a private resort at Meppadi in the district today, but one of them escaped, police said.
The worker, who managed to escape from captivity, was being questioned to get further details, police said.
Further investigation was on, police added.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- 61-year-old man arrested for allegedly molesting, stalking woman in Thane
- Three NHs projects to be laid foundation stone of total length 132 km in Odisha
- Case against Kerala Minister for allegedly abusing woman staff in 2016
- Inox Leisure jumps threefold profit to Rs 37 cr in Dec quarter
- Three months after agreed safe zones in northern Syria still no concrete step taken