Modi assures development to people of Andhra Pradesh
Prime Minister Narendra Modi today assured people of Andhra Pradesh that they will not be left behind and the government will ensure their welfare and development.
During Modi's entire speech, TDP MPs kept shouting "we want justice" in the House.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- NFL people calling, thanking me for signing criminal justice bill: Trump
- UP: Nine people booked in connection with cases of cow slaughter
- Govt to invest NZD 21 million to ensure more people can access digital services
- Devastating floods in Australia force evacuation of thousands of people
- Why India needs an Index focused on how people are feeling