Opposition staged a walk-out from the Maharashtra Legislative Council
The Opposition staged a walk-out from the Maharashtra Legislative Council on the last day of the session here today
The Opposition staged a walk-out from the Maharashtra Legislative Council on the last day of the session here today, expressing dissatisfaction with the reply by the BJP-led governemnt to the `Last Week Resolution'.
Munde had demanded a reply regarding compensation to farmers whose crops were affected by bollworm, among other issues. He later claimed that the government was not willing to give proper reply to the issues. "It means that the government has accepted the allegations made by us. The government did not give the farm loan waiver properly , but again and again the agriculture minister is doing a jugglery with the figures of loan waiver, MSP, bollworm compensation," the NCP leader alleged.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- UPDATE 1-EU agrees no-deal Brexit compensation for Irish farmers - report
- Vijayan assures efforts to seek more compensation for land acquisition
- Proceedings for building 4 lane BCT Road halted as locals protest over land compensation
- PM attacks Mamata, says first time a CM has staged a dharna to ‘defend’ those accused of corruption
- Hooch tragedy: Priyanka demands compensation for victims, flays state governments