AIADMK supported us: Ananth Kumar
The AIADMK supported the government and voted against the no-confidence motion, Parliamentary Affairs Minister Ananth Kumar said.
Talking to reporters after the vote, Kumar said the no-confidence motion was defeated by a decisive margin.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Tamil Nadu CM Paneerselvam says AIADMK will lead electoral coalition in 2019 elections
- AIADMK symbol and name could still be Sasikala's, Delhi HC reserves verdict
- AIADMK name dispute in HC to end soon as court reserves verdict
- Interim Budget the 'election manifesto' of BJP, says AIADMK
- Tamil Nadu deputy CM says AIADMK strong enough to fight polls alone