PM displayed arrogance of power, dashed hopes of AP's people: Chandrababu Naidu
Addressing a press conference at the Secretariat here, Chandrababu rued that the prime minister did not promise justice to AP that suffered heavily because of the bifurcation in 2014.
After the no-confidence motion moved by the Telugu Desam Party was comprehensively defeated in the Lok Sabha tonight, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu once again spit venom at Prime Minister Narendra Modi, accusing him of displaying "arrogance of power" and resorting to "cheap talk".
"Five crore people of AP hoped there will be repentance (on part of the central government) and that it will correct its mistakes. But the hopes were dashed," the chief minister said.
"It's extremely disappointing," he added.
The chief minister said he would visit New Delhi tomorrow to meet leaders of various parties.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Not averse to no-confidence motion against Kumaraswamy govt: BJP ahead of state budget session
- Door of NDA forever closed for Andhra CM Chandrababu Naidu: Amit Shah
- Chandrababu Naidu to visit Kolkata to meet Mamata Banerjee
- People will close doors for BJP: Chandrababu Naidu
- Mamata Banerjee is main pillar of opposition; her party will win all 42 Lok Sabha seats in West Bengal: Andhra Pradesh CM Chandrababu Naidu.