Modi assures development to people of Andhra Pradesh
Prime Minister Narendra Modi today assured people of Andhra Pradesh that they will not be left behind and the government will ensure their welfare and development.
During Modi's entire speech, TDP MPs kept shouting "we want justice" in the House.
He said when the TDP decided to pull out of NDA, he had warned its leader N Chandrababu Naidu that his party was "getting entangled in a race of one-upmanship with the YSR Congress.
"Just because of your internal politics with the YSRCP, you are doing this, I had told the AP CM," Modi said, adding that the issue was now being raked up in Parliament.
He said the government of Atal Bihari Vajpayee had created Uttarakhand, Chhattisgarh and Jharkhand.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Intense cold wave continues in Himachal Pradesh
- PM Modi discusses stepping up cooperation with Monaco's Prince Albert II
- Andhra Pradesh assembly presents 18 percent increased budget for 2019
- Debt Recovery Tribunal summons Nirav Modi, others in 14K cr PNB fraud case
- Modi likely to lay foundation stone for Patna metro by next week