Air strikes by Assad and Russia kills 26 civilians in Syria in IS controlled areas
Twenty-six civilians were killed in air strikes on areas controlled by the Islamic State jihadist group in southern Syria's Daraa province today, a war monitor said.
Rami Abdel Rahman, head of the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, said 11 children were among those killed in day-long strikes by regime and allied Russian aircraft on the last IS-held pocket in Daraa.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Cricket-Starc takes five as Australia bundle out Sri Lanka for 215
- Australia zero in on 2-0 series win after dismissing Sri Lanka for 215
- British man's lawyer in touch with US authorities as authorities detain 21 Savage
- UPDATE 1-Grammy-nominated rapper 21 Savage arrested by ICE, faces deportation
- US ICE arrest Grammy-nominated rapper 21 Savage