Israel, Hamas agree to restore calm in Gaza Strip -Hamas
Israel and Hamas have agreed to restore calm in the Gaza Strip, a spokesman for Hamas, the Islamist group that controls the Gaza Strip, said on Saturday.
On Friday, Palestinian gunmen killed an Israeli soldier along the Gaza border and the Israeli military launched dozens of strikes into Gaza that killed four Palestinians, including three Hamas fighters.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- GST revenue boosted sharply last month calming concerns over declining trend
- Egypt hosts Palestinian groups, urges calm with Israel
- Israeli troops kill Palestinian in West Bank, say he threw bomb
- Govt has agreed Anna Hazare's all demands, request to call off fast: Fadnavis
- Palestinian shot dead, another wounded in West Bank clash: Officials