Lincicome made to wait in PGA Tour cut bid
Brittany Lincicome will have to wait until Saturday to start her second round at the PGA Tour's Barbasol Championship after the weather-hit tournament was suspended on Friday.
Lincicome is the sixth woman to tee off at a men's tour event and is trying to become the first to make a cut since Babe Zaharias did it twice in 1945.
"Looks like @Brittany1golf will be playing the weekend," the women's LPGA Tour said on Twitter after play was halted, drawing an emphatic "Yes!" from Lincicome.
However, after a six-over-par 78 in the first round left her near the bottom of the leaderboard, the 32-year-old will need to go low on Saturday if she is to make the cut.
Another early finisher, compatriot Billy Horschel, is in second place after shooting a 66.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- US authorities crackdown on Chinese birth tourism businesses, 20 charged
- Himachal's tourist towns Kufri, Manali and Dalhousie receive more snowfall
- US arrests three people on charges of running "birth tourism" companies
- US federal authorities arrest 'Birth tourism' operators linked to China
- Finals of FC Bayern Youth Cup India starts on Saturday