Suns send Dudley, second-rounder to Nets
The Brooklyn Nets picked up forward Jared Dudley and a second-round pick in a trade with the Phoenix Suns on Friday, the Nets announced.
The second-round pick is for 2021 and reportedly is protected through No. 35, the latest in a haul of draft picks collected by the Nets.
Dudley, 33, joins his sixth team as he heads into his 12th season. He's a career .396 shooter from beyond the arc and has averaged 8.0 points, 3.3 rebounds and 1.6 assists over 788 career games.
Arthur, 30, has averaged 6.5 points and 3.5 rebounds in 503 career games with Memphis and Denver.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Electoral reforms long pending due to lack of political will or plain lethargy: Ex-CEC
- Kanhaiya Kumar to miss Sunday's Left Front rally in Kolkata due to illness
- UPDATE 1-UK trade minister says EU "irresponsible" to refuse to reopen Brexit deal
- Several injured in vehicle pile-up due to heavy fog on Sikar-Jaipur highway
- CBI arrests PNB senior manager for allegedly taking bribe from cement trader