Academy award winner Frances McDormand joins Amazon 'Good Omens'
Oscar-winning actor Frances McDormand has joined the cast of Amazon series "Good Omens".
Gaiman has adapted the script of the six-part series, which will be directed Douglas Mackinnon.
McDormand, who won the Best Actress Oscar for her role in "Three Billboard Outside Ebbing, Missouri, at the Academy Awards this year, will provide the the voice for God. She will be a series regular.
The actor joins Jon Hamm, David Tennant, Michael Sheen, Adrian Arjona and Nick Offerman in the series.
It follows the angel Aziraphale (Sheen) and the demon Crowley (Tennant), who dread the Apocalypse and Final Judgement visible on the horizon.
The show is scheduled to hit Amazon worldwide next year.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- UPDATE 6-Amazon sales outlook falls short after record holiday quarter
- Amazon's Q4 revenue hit USD 72.4 bln, pushing annual sales to USD 232.9 bln
- UPDATE 4-Amazon pulls numerous products from India website as new e-commerce rules bite
- Steven Yeun, Sandra Oh, Mark Hamill join Amazon's 'Invincible' voice cast
- UPDATE 5-New e-commerce rules jolt Amazon.com in India as products vanish