WWE announces Kavita Devi's participation in Mae Young tournament
Meanwhile, describing the Indian talent in WWE as amazing, Strowman said Jindal Mahal was a tough athlete and competitor.
Featuring 32 female competitors from across the globe, it will be a single-elimination tournament. Strowman, who was in Mumbai yesterday, said this is an all-woman tournament and Devi's participation in it will help in getting more audience.
"Every time he (Mahal) comes to the fight, he brings it up," added Strowman.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Prajnesh Gunneswaran in third round of Chennai Open Challenger Tennis Tournament
- Shipping giant Maersk to start using Ganga waterway from Tuesday
- Bhubaneswar to host women's 4-nation tournament
- Services beat Kerala 1-0 in Santosh Trophy tournament
- Soccer-CSKA turn to crowd favourite Penev to replace El Maestro