Uttarkhand's Tehri accident death toll rises to 16
Ali died late last night, while Yadav succumbed to his injuries this morning, it said.
Ashraf Ali (35) and Manoj Yadav (28), both hailing from Bettiah in Bihar's West Champaran district, succumbed to their injures at the AIIMS hospital, office of the Medical Superintendent, AIIMS, Rishikesh said.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Another medical scandal hits China after 29 children given wrong vaccine
- Freshwater fish-cannabis combo producing outsized medical marijuana crops
- Cambodian acid attack survivors denied treatment despite free medical care law
- Imran Khan launches free medical treatment for 80 mn underprivileged people
- LGBT+ awareness - India's medical sector from being dismissive to leading the course