Independent candidate commits suicide ahead of polls: Pakistan
The body of Mughal, contesting the polls on the electoral symbol of pickup truck, was recovered from a graveyard.
An independent candidate contesting in Pakistan's July 25 polls to Parliament and the provincial assembly from the Punjab province has reportedly committed suicide over a dispute with his sons, a media report said today.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- UPDATE 1-'Empire' actor says assault report was '100 percent factual'
- UPDATE 2-Assault report '100 percent factual', 'Empire' actor Smollett says
- Report: Pelicans uninspired by Lakers' offers for Davis
- NFL reports sharp jump in net profit during December quarter
- TVS Motor reports 4 pct growth in sales during January