Delhi AIIMS, IIT Kharagpur sign MoU for collaboration in edu, research
The broad areas of cooperation identified under this MoU include initiating joint academic programs such as PhD, MD-PhD, MSc-PhD and other courses.
According to a government official, the primary objective is to promote interaction and collaboration among faculty members, scientists and students of the two premier institutes in their respective domains, to carry out joint academic and research programmes, joint supervision of masters and doctoral students, and collaborative research.
It includes coordinated internship programmes for students from AIIMS and IIT Kharagpur and exploring opportunities of undertaking joint research projects for which funding from external agencies may be sought.
As part of the memorandum of understanding (MoU), the two institutions will explore the use of each other's, facilities exchange and analysis of data for education and research purpose on mutually agreeable terms and conditions.
Each party has agreed to respond appropriately for ensuring protection and privacy of the data shared in the process. Necessary approval will be taken whenever required, the official said, adding for the joint endeavours, the institutes will try to raise funds from various international and national funding agencies, government and other bodies.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Allocation for Startup India programme slashed to Rs 25 crore for 2019-20
- Political programmes bound to take place in democracy: WB Governor
- Researchers find single gene that increases need for sleep during illness
- $1.8 mln investment in SIT to deliver industries training programmes at Telford
- Programme for about 5400 children to learn life skills from Football to be organised in Bengaluru