Iran supreme leader says "obvious mistake" to negotiate with U.S. - website
It would be an "obvious mistake" to negotiate with the United States as Washington was unreliable.
"The word and even the signature of the Americans cannot be relied upon, so negotiations with America are of no avail," Khamenei said in a meeting with Foreign Ministry officials, adding that negotiations with Washington would be an "obvious mistake", according to his official website.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- Officials assure work to reopen Jammu-Srinagar highway after heavy snowfall
- China cracks down on CPC officials in Tibet having religious beliefs, secret links with Dalai Lama
- FIR against AAP MLA for obstructing railway officials from conducting anti-encroachment drive
- China corruption regulator disciplines more than 80 officials linked to vaccine scandal
- Petronet Limited in talks with officials to use Natural gas in place of diesel