Mentally-challenged man run over by train in JK's Udhampur
In the third such incident this week, a 67-year-old mentally-challenged man died after being hit by a train in Udhampur district of Jammu and Kashmir, an official said today.
He said the body was handed over to his family after legal formalities.
Chand was the third person to lost his life after being hit by a train in Jammu region since Wednesday. Two women, including a resident of Chhattisgarh, died in similar accidents in Samba and Jammu districts on July 18 and 19.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
- CRPF personnel shoots himself after being denied leave
- Case of Egyptian facing death penalty for 2017 attack being probed by Turkey
- LGBTQ lives being reflected on screen: Nik Dodani
- Three soldiers being quizzed over abduction, killing of colleague Aurangzeb
- Tripura govt identifies over 62,000 fake ration cards being used for PDS