Crestron Enhances Horizon™ Keypads with Full Line of Accessories
Photo Caption: Horizon™ Keypads
Crestron, a global leader in enterprise control and automation technology, showcased its line of Horizon™ keypads and new accessories at ISE 2019, 5 – 8 February, Hall-2, Stand C20. They deliver an advanced custom control solution as part of a complete Crestron smart home. Horizon keypads are available in highly configurable single-gang models that combine up to four across, Horizon keypads offer designer aesthetics, superior button feel, four different button styles, programmable multi-color backlighting, interchangeable custom top and bottom trim pieces, and Cresnet® wired communications. New matching accessories include paintable trims, keystone faceplates, and gang faceplates with trims that can combine 2,3, or 4 units to control lights, shades, audio and more.
“These stunningly beautiful keypads provide Crestron residential dealers, as well as interior designers and architects, with incredible flexibility in both control and design,” said Michael Short, Global Residential Marketing Manager at Crestron. “Now, with the complete line of accessories, designers have even more customization options.”
The Horizon line is available in single-gang and up to four keypads can be ganged together. Dealers can choose from four button styles: single, side-to-side rocker, small up-down rocker, and large up-down rocker. Top and bottom trim pieces are interchangeable to suit any décor and provide the ultimate in style and elegance.
For enhanced readability under any lighting conditions, every model in the Horizon line includes multi-color backlighting that illuminates the high-quality laser engraved text on the buttons. If desired, when the button is pressed it can glow up to two to three times brighter than the inactive buttons. Moreover, each button can be programmed to glow in any color – it’s completely customizable.
Cresnet wired communications
The Cresnet bus is the communications backbone for Horizon keypads, along with many Crestron lighting controllers, shade motors, sensors, and other devices. Cresnet is a simple, yet flexible 4-wire network that provides bidirectional communication and 24VDC power for Cresnet devices. Cresnet supports up to 252 keypads and other devices.
Crestron now offers a complete line of Horizon keypad accessories with a similar aesthetic:
• 2/3/4-gang faceplates with trims provide a finished appearance with customizable design elements. The faceplates come standard with color-matched top and bottom trim pieces in a choice of smooth or textured finish. (Both are included). The trim pieces can be easily swapped after installation, with no tools required.
• Paintable trims to match the wall surface or complement other design elements in the room. The trims are plastic textured to allow for a simple and stunning painted finish, and are available in 1/2/3/4-gang.
• Matching keystone faceplates, available in 1,2, and 4-position in white, black, or almond. Additionally, 120V power outlets will be coming soon.
At Crestron, we build the technology that integrates technology. Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings let people control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as AV, lighting, shading, security, BMS and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience and security. All of our products are designed and built to work together as a complete system, enabling you to monitor, manage and control everything from one platform.
Our products are backed by more than 90 fully-staffed offices that provide 24 x 7 x 365 sales, technical, and training support across the globe. In addition to its World Headquarters in Rockleigh, New Jersey, Crestron has sales and support offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, Asia, Latin America, and Australia. Discover Crestron by visiting www.crestron.com.
All brand names, product names, and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Certain trademarks, registered trademarks, and trade names may be used in this document to refer to either the entities claiming the marks and names or their products. Crestron disclaims any proprietary interest in the marks and names of others. Crestron is not responsible for errors in typography or photography. ©2019 Crestron Electronics, Inc. PWR
- HC adjourns hearing in plea challenging CBI's attempt to enter Kolkata CP's house
- Delhi HC seeks ED's response on Deepak Talwar's plea challenging his detention
- Delhi HC seeks ED's response on middleman's plea challenging deportation
- ED's response sought on lobbyist Deepak Talwar's plea challenging detention
- HC asks ED's response on Deepak Talwar's plea challenging detention