8-yr-old gets entangled in swing rope, dies in UP's Jalaun
An eight-year-old boy died of asphyxiation in Basrehi village after getting entangled in the rope of a swing on Saturday, police said.
He then stacked some wheat bags one above the other and climbed them to hang the swing from the fan.
As he began swinging, the wheat bags on the top got displaced due to which the boy lost balance and the rope got wrapped around his neck choking him to death, he said.
The body has been sent for post-mortem examination, he said.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)