BRIEF-China's Huawei Technologies Says Denies That It, Its Subsidiary Or Affiliates Have Committed Any Of The Asserted Violations Of U.S. Law In Indictments
* NOT AWARE OF ANY WRONGDOING BY CFO MENG WANZHOU * BELIEVES THE U.S. COURTS WILL ULTIMATELY REACH THE SAME CONCLUSION REGARDING INDICTMENTS Further company coverage: (Reporting By Beijing Monitoring Desk)
- Asian shares start cautiously as investors await Trump's SOTU speech
- US continues to be watchful of China’s developing relationships: Top commander
- Trump to use his SOTU address to call for revamping US immigration laws
- Horse racing-'Jiggers' earn Australian trainer Weir a four-year ban
- Trump praises legal immigrants, says he wants people to come into US, but 'legally'