Important cases listed in the Supreme Court on Monday, September 26
* SC to hear plea of Enforcement Directorate seeking transfer of PDS scam case out of Chhattisgarh.
* SC to hear plea of former Maharashtra minister and NCP leader Anil Deshmukh in a money laundering case.
* SC to hear plea of All India Judges Association seeking implementation of welfare measures, reports of pay commission among others.
* SC to hear suo motu case related to 'children in street situations' after death of their parent/parents during pandemic.
* SC to hear suo motu plea on 'alarming rise in the number of reported child rape incidents'.
* SC to hear plea of Enforcement Directorate against former head of Jet Airways, Naresh Goyal, in a money laundering case.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)