CRPF personnel wounded due to IED blast in J&K
Several CRPF personnel were injured in a major blast triggered by militants in a vehicle that was carrying them in Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama district, officials said. The vehicle was blown up by an improvised explosive device or IED explosion on Srinagar-Jammu highway in Awantipora area of the district, a police official said. He said several security personnel were injured in the blast but the exact number was not yet known. Further details of the incident are awaited, he added.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Fresh snowfall forces closure of Jammu-Srinagar highway
- Punjab women's panel chief says her car targeted on highway, cops claim road rage
- Google Assistant's 'Interpreter' mode now compatible with third-party devices
- 12 injured on Jammu-Srinagar highway as vehicle hit by falling stones
- Connectivity to Angul and Dhenkanal to be improved with ambitious highway projects