Rahul Gandhi has developed Modi phobia – Amit Shah claims
While addressing a rally at Narsinghpur in Madhya Pradesh, Amit Shah, BJP President directly attacks Congress President Rahul Gandhi. He claims that the middle-aged leader has developed 'Modi phobia.'
As claimed by Amit Shah, "Rahul Gandhi continues saying Modi, Modi in his speeches," as quoted by ANI.
Shah further sarcastically weighed Rahul's purported 'Modi fear' saying that while BJP concentrates on removing poverty, unemployment and illiteracy from India, Congress chief only talks about removing Narendra Modi.
Rahul has developed Modi phobia. He keeps on saying Modi, Modi in his speeches. Rahul wants to remove Modi, while we want to remove poverty, unemployment and illiteracy from the country: BJP President Amit Shah in Narsinghpur. #MadhyaPradesh pic.twitter.com/QH4AkgW2Kl— ANI (@ANI) November 19, 2018
- Defence Ministry was involved in Rafale negotiation, it is open and shut case: Rahul Gandhi.
- PM was guilty in Rafale deal, says Cong chief Rahul Gandhi.
- PMO was involved in Rafale negotiation, it is open and shut case: Rahul Gandhi
- PM has stolen Rs 30,000 crore: Rahul Gandhi on Rafale deal
- Rafale deal: Rahul Gandhi accuses PM Modi of robbing Air Force