Soccer-Bullet point previews of Premier League matches
* Arsenal's Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has been involved in five goals (four goals and one assist) in his last six Premier League games. Burnley v Brentford (1400) * Brentford are unbeaten away from home in the Premier League this season (P4 W2 D2). * Burnley have not won any of their last five home league matches against promoted sides (D3 L2).
Match-by-match facts and statistics ahead of the 10th round of Premier League fixtures from Oct. 30-Nov. 1 (times GMT) Saturday, Oct. 30
* After a 22-match winless run against Arsenal in the Premier League between 1995 and 2018, Leicester have won four of their last seven games against the north London club in the league (D1 L2). * Arsenal's Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has been involved in five goals (four goals and one assist) in his last six Premier League games.
Burnley v Brentford (1400) * Brentford are unbeaten away from home in the Premier League this season (P4 W2 D2).
* Burnley have not won any of their last five home league matches against promoted sides (D3 L2). * Burnley have opened the scoring in five Premier League matches this season but did not win any of them (D3 L2).
Liverpool v Brighton & Hove Albion (1400) * Having beaten Watford and Manchester United 5-0 each, Liverpool are looking to become the third team to win three Premier League matches in a row by five or more goals.
* Liverpool forward Mohamed Salah's hat-trick last week took him to 10 Premier League goals after nine matches this season, becoming only the third player to reach double figures before his side's 10th match of the campaign. * Brighton's Alexis Mac Allister has two goals in his seven Premier League matches this season, having scored once in his first 30 appearances in the competition.
* Since Palace returned to the Premier League in the 2013-14 season, they have conceded 39 goals in 16 Premier League games against City, keeping one clean sheet. * Palace striker Christian Benteke has made more Premier League appearances without scoring against City (13) than against any other side.
* Newcastle have lost five of their last six Premier League games against Chelsea, winning the other 1-0 in January 2020. * Chelsea are looking to win four consecutive Premier League matches under Thomas Tuchel for the second time.
* Watford's Joshua King is looking to score in back-to-back Premier League matches for the first time since January 2019. * Southampton's James Ward-Prowse has scored more Premier League goals (four) against Watford than any other side.
* Tottenham's Son Heung-min was involved in four goals (three goals, one assist) in his two matches against United last season. * United's Mason Greenwood has scored five goals in his last seven Premier League away games.
* Norwich have won four of their six Premier League games against Leeds (D1 L1), though this is their first game against each other in the competition since May 1995. * Leeds have lost only one of their last five away league games against Norwich (W2 D2), winning 3-0 in their last visit to Carrow Road in August 2018.
* Villa are winless in their last six Premier League meetings with West Ham (D3 L3). * Villa have lost their last three Premier League games, last having a longer such run in the competition in February-March 2020 (four games).
* Wolves have won only one of their 10 Premier League home games played on Monday (D3 L6). * Everton's Demarai Gray has been directly involved in five goals (three goals and two assists) in nine Premier League matches this season. (Compiled by Manasi Pathak in Bengaluru Editing by Christian Radnedge)
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)