Match-by-match facts and statistics ahead of the 37th round of the Premier League from May 15-17 (all times in GMT): Sunday, May 15
Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley (1100) * Tottenham have won nine of the 15 matches the two teams have played in the Premier League, while Burnley have three victories.
* Burnley have won only two games away from home this season. * Burnley have won three of their last five games in the league after caretaker manager Mike Jackson took over from Sean Dyche.
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Norwich City (1300) * The reverse fixture ended with a 0-0 draw at Carrow Road.
* Relegated Norwich have beaten Wolves only once in the Premier League (D2 L2). * The last time the teams met at Molineux in the league, Wolves won 3-0 in 2020.
West Ham United v Manchester City (1300) * West Ham knocked City out of the League Cup in the fourth round earlier this season after a penalty shootout.
* West Ham have lost four of their last five games (W1) in all competitions. * West Ham have not had a league victory against Manchester City since September 2015, when they won 2-1.
Watford v Leicester City (1300) * Watford manager Roy Hodgson will lead his team for the last time at home before leaving the club at the end of the season.
* Leicester have not won any of their last five games away in the league (D2 L3). * Watford lost 4-2 against Leicester in their last league encounter.
Leeds United v Brighton & Hove Albion (1300) * Brighton have scored nine goals in their last three league games.
* Leeds, who are in danger of relegation, have never beaten Brighton in the Premier League. * Brighton have more wins away from home (seven to four) this season.
Aston Villa v Crystal Palace (1300) * Villa, 11th, are looking to finish in the top half for the first time since 2011.
* Palace, 10th, are looking to beat their previous best Premier League finish (10th in 2014-15). * Villa and Palace have played each other 19 times in the Premier League, with both teams winning seven matches each.
Everton v Brentford (1530) * Everton, who are trying to avoid relegation for the first time since 1951, are unbeaten at home in their last four games (W3 D1).
* Brentford were unbeaten in April and have won four of their last six games. * No player has made more chances for Brentford per game than Christian Eriksen, who joined the club in January.
Monday, May 16 Newcastle United v Arsenal (1900)
* Newcastle have beaten Arsenal only 10 times in 53 Premier League meetings, with Arsenal winning 33 times. * Newcastle were on a six-match winning streak at home in the league before losing 1-0 to Liverpool.
* Arsenal beat Newcastle 2-0 at home in the reverse fixture. Tuesday, May 17
Southampton v Liverpool (1845) * Southampton have won only one of their last 10 league games. (D2 L7).
* Liverpool have not lost a league match in 2022 (W14 D3), with their last defeat coming against Leicester on Dec. 28. * Liverpool's Salah has scored 22 league goals this season, but only six since his return from the Africa Cup of Nations in February. (Compiled by Tommy Lund in Gdansk Editing by Toby Davis)
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)