Microsoft Flight Simulator coming to Xbox Series X|S on July 27
It will arrive on the Xbox Series X and Series S consoles on July 27th and will be included with Xbox Game Pass.
Last year, Microsoft Flight Simulator was launched on PC and now it is expanding to the latest Xbox Series X| Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox Series X|S consoles. It will arrive on the Xbox Series X and Series Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox Series X|S consoles on July 27th and will be included with Xbox Game Pass.
Xbox Game Pass members on Series X| Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox Series X|S can pre-install the game now from the Xbox Store. The Microsoft Flight Simulator is available for pre-order in three editions:
- Standard Edition - USD59.99
- Deluxe Edition - USD 71.99
- Premium Deluxe Edition - USD95.99
Microsoft Flight Simulator Series X| Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox Series X|S gameplay trailer / Video Credit: Microsoft
Key features of Microsoft Flight Simulator:
- Vivid and Detailed Landscapes: Immerse yourself in the vast and beautiful world that is our planet with more than 2 million cities, 37 thousand airports, 1.5 billion buildings, 2 trillion trees, real mountains, roads, rivers, animals and more.
- A Living World: Earth is vibrant and ever-changing and so is the world of Microsoft Flight Simulator which includes live traffic, real-time weather and animals.
- Highly Detailed Aircraft: Hone your pilot skills in a variety of aircraft from light planes to commercial jets with comprehensive flight models. Every aircraft includes highly detailed and accurate cockpits with realistic instrumentation.
- New Checklist System: From pro to beginner, scale your level from full manual to full assist with interactive and highlighted instrument guidance and checklist.
- Dynamic Weather: The new weather engine enables users to switch on the live weather mode to experience real-time weather including accurate wind speed and direction, temperature, humidity, rain and more.
- New Day & Night Engine: Experience flight at any time of day or year allowing for night VFR, visual flight rules, navigation.
- Aerodynamic Modeling: A state-of-the-art physics engine with over 1,000 control surfaces per plane allows for a truly realistic experience.
In addition, Microsoft has announced a free Top Gun: Maverick expansion in partnership with Paramount Pictures. The expansion pack and the movie will premiere on November 19, 2021.