Reuters Odd News Summary
Following is a summary of current odd news briefs. 'Tinder for cows' matches livestock in the mood for love
A Tinder-inspired app is helping farmers match up potential partners for their cattle. Called "Tudder" - a mix of dating app Tinder and udder - it lets farmers swipe right on cattle they like the look of. We've got this mountain of trash - why don't we ski down it?
What to do with the mountain of garbage a major metropolitan area produces is an age-old question. Copenhagen has come up with a brand-new answer: ski down the mountain. Well, not exactly. The waste is actually inside Copenhill, a waste-treatment plant 10 minutes from downtown Copenhagen. Its main facility is a futuristic building with a sloping roof 85 meters high that's covered in a material called neveplast. It looks just like a ski slope, except it's green.
- Eager to build partnership with Sri Lanka: US
- Two injured after leopard enters residential area in Pune
- 42Gears partners with Mobility MEA to strengthen offerings in GCC region
- Godrej Properties partners with another developer for six projects across Pune
- Train services through coal-bearing areas in Dhanbad to resume from Feb 20: Railways