Man dies of electric shock from refrigerator

PTI | Jaipur | Updated: 16-05-2021 21:47 IST | Created: 16-05-2021 21:47 IST
Man dies of electric shock from refrigerator
Representative image Image Credit: ANI
  • Country:
  • India

A man was electrocuted and four family members received burn injuries due to an electric shock from a refrigerator in Harmara area here on Sunday, police said.

Electric equipment in several houses got damaged as there was a fault in a transformer and due to the flow of current in the refrigerator, five members of a family received shock.

One of them, Mohammad Rafiq, died, police said, adding that the matter was being probed. PTI SDA HMB

(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

Give Feedback