Mega dairy plants to be inaugurated in UP's Kannauj, Kanpur in December
The Kannauj plant, which will be cow milk based with an investment of Rs 120 crore, will have a capacity of 1 lakh litres per day; while the Kanpur plant is coming up for an investment of Rs 180 crore and would cater to mixed milk need of the people, he stated.
Kanpur plant would process 5 lakh litres milk daily, Chaudhary added.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Norwegian Air cuts its expected capacity growth for 2019 post Q4 loss
- Reporters tell trial alleged Brussels museum killer held them hostage
- Nearly 1.7 mn jailed since 1979 Iranian revolution: Reporters Without Borders
- MoU signed for training, capacity building programs between India, Bangladesh at NCGG
- Discounts on network capacity fee not barred for subsequent connections says TRAI