Two labourers die of inhaling poisonous gas while cleaning factory tank: Police
Two labourers hired by a factory in Akrampur industrial area here to clean its tank died of inhaling some poisonous gas while doing the work, police said on Friday.
The ACI factory workers subsequently fled the hospital, leaving behind the bodies, Circle Officer Ashutosh Kumar said, adding the police have taken the bodies in their custody and sent them for postmortem. The labourers' family members too have been informed and the legal action would be taken on their complaints, he said.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)