Cameos play important role in TV shows: Geetanjali Mishra
Actress Geetanjali Mishra gets mostly cameos in TV shows, but she isn't complaining. "I enjoy getting noticed on-screen. Cameos play an important role in the shows. Many important twists and plots revolve around cameo performers. I made my acting debut with 'Sangam' which was a lengthy role, but now I enjoy more of episodic and cameo roles," Geetanjali said in a statement.
She has been part of episodic dramas like "Crime Patrol" and "Savdhaan India". "Cameos help me to become a different person again and again, and my fans can see a new me. It feels good to entertain them with a new role and a look everytime," she added.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- Virginia politics roiled post sexual misconduct charges against Lt. governor
- Indian-Americans lead campaign against nomination of Neomi Rao
- "Riverdale" actor Murray to continue playing character in 'Katy Keene' spin-off
- BJD MP questions petition against reciting prayers in Sanskrit
- CBI must not resort to any coercive action against Kolkata Police chief: SC