Host-actor Maniesh Paul undergoes thigh surgery
Host-actor Maniesh Paul suffered an injury on his thigh and underwent surgery. He says he is now fine. Maniesh on Saturday took to Instagram, where he shared a photograph of himself from the hospital bed and captioned: "Injury in the thigh. Had to be operated upon. I am fine now.
The 37-year-old actor did not share details about his injury but added that he is off to Punjab for a show. "Off to punjab for a show... Thanks for the wishes," he added. Maniesh was last seen on the "Baa Baaa Black Sheep" in 2018.
(With inputs from agencies.)
- NFL notebook: McVay says Gurley won't need surgery
- Uruguay coach Tabarez making 'good recovery' after surgery
- First successful child heart valve replacement surgery done in J&amp;K
- Steve Smith remains on track for World Cup in England post surgery
- Zac Efron is healing from surgery after tearing his ACL