Want to be a part of good stories: Shreya Dhanwanthary
Before featuring in "Why Cheat India", the 30-year-old acted in TV series "Ladies Room". Talking about her journey so far in showbiz, Shreya said she was "learning something new at each stage" and there was a "long way to go".
"Films are not only about acting. How to build relationships, how to behave with crew members, how to look things in a different perspective... there are many things which are important to learn in filmmaking. I am gradually learning everything. Still there is a long way to go," she added.
- Kin of slain security personnel gets Rs 2.5 lakh under 'Bharat Ke Veer' initiative
- India and China armies conduct border personnel meet in east Ladakh
- PoK displaced persons stage protest in Jammu
- Defence ministry in action after Gautam Gambhir shares photo of begging army person
- Gonzalez, Reed head 8-person Hall of Fame class